Memory of the Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dolphin, wolf, and mythical Roleplay forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tyrant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutaclone
Admin

The Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: The Tyrant   The Tyrant EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 pm

[Okay, lets start.]

Mutaclone walked heavily through the unknown territory. Beast's crimson optics stared forwards menacingly, burning with malice. eyes glowing slightly, intoxicated with the scent of blood.
Metal on the front of spurs glistened, they screamed "experiment" adding to the odd hues the beast held. Wolves ran and hide at the growl at the best. he was nearing the Interior of the territory quickly. the scent becoming stronger. lips pulled back in a snarl... "Wolves..." he growled under his breath. long, white talons left tracks in the dirt. He met the eyes of many wolves, not as large as he. he ceased movement and kept his neck arched. low gutteral growl sounded throught the area, bastard's eyes were inverted. bright red with small, dark pupils. the blood of these creatures... strong. it had the same Effect on him as it would a hungry Great White Shark.

[short? you prolly out-post me]
[oh, my quality is good, but my length in Non-fights is horrible]
Back to top Go down
https://memoryofthewaters.rpg-board.net
Rapier

The Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tyrant   The Tyrant EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:30 pm

Rapier was not particularly pleased with this change of scenery; she wasn't one to wander for any reason, since all the satisfaction she needed came from the pack that she ruled over. That didn't necessarily mean that she liked the wolves she dominated -- no, she just enjoyed the fact that she was, in fact, above them. Rapier had no reason to go wandering off into oblivion, but she'd done it, and the Queen was quite frustrated at herself. Perhaps she would have went straight back to her jungle (with a few detours to mock whatever unsuspecting creatures she found on the way) if she hadn't been distracted by a strange beast.

Rapier had seen some strange things in her time, but the giant who's presence she now found herself in was near the top of the list. It was enormous, and it practically reeked of danger -- but she was the Queen of Alteron, after all, and a dangerous aura was not unusual to her. This abomination didn't frighten her, and as soon as she swaggered up to within a few feet of the creature, she decided that the best line of action would be...to taunt it. Because that was what Rapier liked to do. "Freak," this statement was spoken with a mocking grin and an appraising look-over; sure, this stranger was formidable looking, but she was the Queen.

[[short posts are fun. xD And here's her profile, because I'm lazy.]]
Back to top Go down
Mutaclone
Admin

The Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tyrant   The Tyrant EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Enraged eyes looked upwards, head moved with a slight crack, loud enough. like popping joints. Beast of oblivion stood with a grin "so you're the one who rules these lands" he said, deep voice echoed. judging by his build he had some possy, though nobody knew it was an entire Army. Sneering grin crossed face, bastard had some nerve saying this out loud "i expected to see someone... Tougher.". conclusion made since Females in his Clan were rarely even ranked as Generals. Pupilsreturned to their normal look. Red mark of rank branded in bright permanent crimson symmetrically on both sides. To the east was his lair, too far for the wolves to see. man had been forced away from it. All attempts to reach the area there failed, generals slaughtered them all...

[it sucked. i needed to make it look longer.]
Back to top Go down
https://memoryofthewaters.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tyrant   The Tyrant Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tyrant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memory of the Waters :: Roleplay :: BBA related-
Jump to: